Could YOU be our Digital Content Coordinator?
Job Title: Digital Content Coordinator (1 year FTC)
Salary: £20 – £21K dependent on experience, pro-rata, part-time 0.8 FTE
Benefits: Pension, flexible working, generous holiday allowance
Closing Date: 30th January 2020
Services For Education is a growing children’s charity in Birmingham. We use the power of learning and music to improve outcomes for children, young people and communities.
Our newly created role of Digital Content Coordinator will write entertaining and informative copy for our family of websites and play a pivotal role in managing our CRM alongside contributing to the development of our digital communication strategy. If you’re looking to develop a career in digital marketing, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that’s currently in an exciting period of development and growth.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to help us make an even greater impact on changing the lives of children in and around Birmingham, we’d love to hear from you.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring the accuracy of the content being imported into the CRM (Salesforce) from website sales and other data sources
- Development of new content for the SFE family of websites and ensuring that the website content is up to date; write entertaining and informative SEO copy
- Reformatting of course content to ensure that, for example, PowerPoint presentations are brand compliant
In return, our company offers great perks including a generous pension, flexible working opportunities and substantial holiday allowance.
More importantly, we offer you an opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of children and young people in Birmingham.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous demonstrable experience in a copywriter or a digital content-focused role
- UK Degree or equivalent
- Experience implementing social and digital media content plans
- Experience in developing content for webinars and podcasts
- Highly articulate with an excellent command of written English
- Highly numerate
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent IT skills including proficiency in using CRM and PowerPoint
- Understanding of content management systems and web development
- Highly developed interpersonal skills including influencing skills
- Innovative and self-motivated
- Ability to work flexibly and manage own workload, comfortable in being able to be self sufficient and to work effectively as part of a team
- Confident communicator who builds relationships easily
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detailProactive and solution focused
- High level of integrity, honesty and professionalism
- Seek advice and support when necessary
how to apply
Please apply with a current CV and covering letter that outlines how your skills and experiences match the job description and person specification.
Applications must include a covering letter that outlines how your skills and experiences match the person spec.
Closing Date: 30th January 2020
Due to the large number of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all applications received. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but you are very welcome to re-apply at another time.
POST APPLICATIONS TO:
Services For Education
Unit 3 Holt Court
Birmingham Science Park Aston
T: +44 (0)121 366 9950
Please send your CV and a covering letter stating clearly which role(s) you are interested in applying for to: