This 2 hour session uses well-recognised knowledge and research to underpin practical approaches to supporting children’s emotional health and wellbeing.
We will explore:
- The relationship between feelings, thoughts and behaviour
- The ‘hidden/internal world’ of feelings and thoughts and the ‘external/shared world’ of behaviour
- The importance of sharing feelings and thoughts to understand behaviour
- The impact of anxiety on learning
- The importance of ‘taking control’ through self-calming
We will look at strategies and approaches to share with children in Key Stages 1 and 2.
For more information contact us here or call us on 0121 366 9950.