By the end of the session, parents will have:
- Practised how to help their children gain the understanding which sits behind multiplication and other mathematical areas
- Thought about ways in which they can help their children to talk about their Maths and why this is important
- Created some fun Maths resources which can easily be used for home learners
- Practised steps towards helping their children perform written calculations, with greater understanding
- Used and reviewed suggested, freely available online Maths resources and questions
- Shared in the fun of Maths! Throughout the session we will think about how we can inspire our children to love Maths and not be afraid of it (and learn to love it ourselves if we don’t already
For more information contact us here or call us on 0121 366 9950.