In the last year we have supported over 500 NQTs in over 300 settings in all phases of education from schools and academies across the West Midlands.When you register your NQTs with Services For Education, you automatically get access to the online NQT Manager Tool.
The cost of registration for each NQT is based on the academic year and charged as follows:
- £260 for each NQT being registered at a school for the academic year
- £180 for each NQT being registered for two terms
- £100 for each NQT being registered for one term
NB: £25 additional administration charge of £25 will be incurred if Registration (for beginning of terms starters) and Assessment returns reach us later than the specified deadline dates. If an NQT leaves part way through induction there will be no refund of registration charges.
The registration fee covers:
- Attendance at a half day NQT Induction Meeting (The 3Ps –process, practice and policy)
- Registration of your NQT/s with the National College for Teaching and Leadership
- Processing of all assessment forms and data
- Access to e-mail and telephone support
- Quality assurance of assessment forms
- Where required a visit per school to advise, support and quality assure
- Appropriate support for NQT not making satisfactory progress
- Guidance and support for NQT Induction Tutor/s
- Dedicated Induction Managers
Everything you need will be online, secure and in one place. As well as accessing your NQTs and assessments, you will have access to documents such as guidance notes and useful links.