Filming/photography consent statement, for children.
Please read the following statements before giving consent for Services For Education to film/ photograph you or your child for marketing purposes.
- I consent to Services For Education using photographs and/or video recordings of the child to both internally and externally promote the organisation and its partner organisations. These images could be used in print and digital media formats including print press, publications, websites, e-marketing, posters banners, advertising, TV, film, social media, teaching and research purposes.
- I understand that images on websites can be viewed throughout the world and not just in the United Kingdom and that some overseas countries may not provide the same level of protection to the rights of individuals as EU/UK legislation provides.
- I understand that I waive the right to inspect or approve the image.
- I understand that my Child and I hereby agree to irrevocably assign all property rights in my child’s performance and/or recordings to Services For Education.
- I understand that my child and I hereby agree to waive all moral rights in my child’s performance in the films and/or recordings to Services For Education.
- I understand that some images or recordings may be kept/archived once they are published or be destroyed. Additionally, my child and I waive the right to royalties or other compensation and ownership arising or related to using my image or recording.
Services For Education is committed to processing information in accordance with the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR). The personal data collected on this form will be held securely and will only be used for administrative purposes.
You have the right to request to see a copy of the information we hold about you and your child and to request corrections or deletions of the information that is no longer required.
You can ask Services For Education to stop using images of your child at any time, in which case it will not be used in future publications but may continue to appear in publications already in circulation. Requests to stop should be made either in writing to Services For Education, Unit 3 Holt Court, Holt Street, Birmingham, B7 4AX or by emailing us at email@example.com
If you have any questions relating to this consent form or the way we are planning to use your information please contact: Marketing, firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Services For Education, Unit 3 Holt Court, Holt Street, Birmingham, B7 4AX
If you have any questions relating to data protection please contact the company’s Data Protection Officer, tel: (0)121 366 9950, email email@example.com