Membership of our Central Ensembles is via audition and remains free of charge for all students.
Please read the following information before applying for an audition:
- Audition applications must be made by the parent or guardian of the child wishing to join.
- Please note: if your child has been a member of certain Central Ensembles for two years then they will need to re-audition in order to keep their place. If you are unsure, please contact the conductor to check.
- Auditions will take place next term.
- Applications will close on 6th May. If you apply after this date, we cannot guarantee that you will get an audition.
- Acceptance of the offer of a place will need to be completed by a parent during the school summer holidays; this will be mandatory for everyone joining an ensemble.
- We will be in touch again later on in May to confirm the exact time/s and date/s of your audition/s.
Please check requirements using the tabs on this page, before applying for an audition.
Please make sure you follow the instructions on the homepage carefully.