This package will be based around the needs of children, but we will also work with parents, staff and governors to ensure participating schools can provide effective Relationships Education that meets safeguarding and health and wellbeing responsibilities.
It will include:
- Consultations with the Senior Leadership Team
- A staff and governor twilight introductory inset session
- A Relationships policy and scheme of work development day
- Staff consultations and identification of staff training needs
- Consultations with both pupils and parents to identify current knowledge and issues impacting children and to raise awareness
For more information contact us here or call us on 0121 366 9950.