Updated 15th May 2023, first posted 14th January 2022
We are delighted to be able to continue to welcome course delegates to our training space at Holt Court and wish to reassure all those attending that we will continue to take all measures to ensure everyone feels safe and secure when with us. . Whilst we are advised that COVID is no longer an immediate global health concern, we remain sensible in our approach.
Here are our current measures to ensure the continued safety of everyone attending Holt Court.
Services For Education will:
- continue to provide sanitiser and wipes in public spaces and in the training rooms for delegate use,
- recognise that some delegates may wish to continue to wear a face mask, particularly in communal areas,
- ask you to arrive no earlier than 30 minutes before the advertised course start time,
- ensure the training rooms are ventilated (you may want to add an extra layer of clothing),
- not provide pens and stationery – so please bring your own
- email you key information and resources before or after the training and we will limit handouts,
- provide coffee and tea whilst continuing to encourage delegates to bring reusable cups and water bottles,
- schedule a lunch break to allow delegates attending a full day training session, the opportunity to eat their own lunch or purchase lunch off site, we do not provide lunch,
We would encourage delegates who are presenting signs of a respiratory infection to take reasonable precautions and if appropriate take a COVID-19 rapid lateral flow test on the day of attendance, delegates with a positive result are asked not to attend.