Updated 15th March 2022, first posted 14th January
We are delighted to be able to welcome course delegates back to our training space at Holt Court, but we want you to feel safe and secure when with us and know what to expect when you arrive. We have adjusted our Covid secure measures to reflect the government’s new guidance ‘Living with Covid.’ Our measures are to ensure the continued safety of everyone attending Holt Court.
Services For Education will:
- continue to provide sanitiser and wipes in public spaces and in the training rooms for delegate use,
- recognise that some delegates may wish to continue to wear a face mask, particularly in communal areas,
- ask you to arrive no earlier than 30 minutes before the advertised course start time,
- ensure the training rooms are ventilated (you may want to add an extra layer of clothing),
- not provide pens and stationery – so please bring your own
- email you key information and resources before or after the training and we will limit handouts,
- provide coffee and tea whilst continuing to encourage delegates to bring reusable cups and water bottles
- schedule a lunch break to allow delegates attending a full day training session, the opportunity to eat their own lunch or purchase lunch off site, we do not provide lunch,
We would encourage delegates to take COVID-19 rapid lateral flow test on the day of attendance, delegates with a positive result are asked not to attend.