During the course, participants will learn or update their knowledge about:
- The difference between “child protection” and “safeguarding”
- Noticing signs and symptoms of abuse and neglect
- How to respond to disclosure; reporting, recording and referring
- Current issues for concern – and safer working practices
- Responsibilities, both nationally and locally
Learning is reinforced via questions and activities throughout and participants will gain access to support from Services For Education.
For more information about our online safeguarding tool or to buy a bulk license contact us here or call us on 0121 366 9950.