Our bespoke consultancy can support you in many aspects of designing and implementing your recovery curriculum, including:
- Reconnecting staff with learners, and helping learners reconnect to learning
- Considering the curriculum intent and implementation and how these might need to be adapted in the light of the school closures
- Developing an understanding of AfL strategies and techniques in order to identify secure learning: knowledge, skills and understanding, and identify next steps in learning
- Considering the impact on disadvantaged students and others who have been most adversely affected
- Unpicking the latest information from an Ofsted perspective on the focus of inspection post-lockdown
- Using the latest research from cognitive science on memory, retrieval and cognitive load
- Developing children’s metacognition and learning behaviours to activate themselves as owners of their learning
For more information about how we can provide you with a bespoke package of support in teaching, learning and assessment, please contact us here or call us on 0121 366 9950.
How does pricing work?
Because this offer is bespoke, our prices vary to reflect exactly what you and your school need. However, please see the table below for our indicative structure for 2020/21.