You will receive the following coupon(s), via email, when you purchase the safeguarding subscription:
- 2 x 20% discount off Half-day Safeguarding Update
- 1 x 20% discount off Safer Recruitment Training
The coupons will also automatically appear on your Services For Education account when you go to book one of the eligible courses.
Buying the Safeguarding Subscription For Your School and Assigning the Licences to Users.
Please watch this video which will guide you through purchasing the safeguarding subscription for your school and giving staff members access to it.
Alternatively, follow the steps below.
The safeguarding subscription comes in three packages, one licence, 10 licences or 20 licences. One licence will give one person from your school access to our private Safeguarding Membership Area which is full of great advice, videos and resources that will be updated throughout the year. Follow these steps:
- Choose the amount of licences (aka users) your school would like to purchase. IE. If your school needs to give 10 people access to the safeguarding membership area, then purchase the 10 licence package.
- Give your safeguarding team a name. This is for your management purposes only, so generally the school name would make sense.
- If you would like one of the licences for yourself, so you can access the safeguarding membership area, click the “Assign one of the licences to me” tick-box.
- Go through the checkout process and place your order. Don’t forget to include a purchase order number if necessary.
- You will receive an email confirming your order and giving more details on how to access the membership area and how to assign licences to other users in your school.
- Your coupons will also be in this email, so please be sure to keep this somewhere safe.
- After purchasing your school’s subscription, go to “my account” on the Services For Education website and you should see three tabs “My Membership,” “Safeguarding Team” and “My Subscription.”
- The “My Membership” tab will give you access to the safeguarding membership area, *if you have assigned one of the licences to yourself*. If not, you can add yourself via the “Safeguarding Team” tab.
- The “Safeguarding Team” tab will allow you to manage who has access to the Safeguarding Membership area. You can invite people to join, remove people and see whose membership invitation is still pending in this section.
- The “My Subscription” tab will show you more details about your subscription. Which will auto renew every year unless you cancel.
If you have any difficulties when following these steps, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org