Digital Marketing Manager (Maternity Cover)
Location: Birmingham and Remote Working
Benefits: Pension, flexible working, generous holiday allowance
Deadline: 7th May 2021
Services For Education is a growing children’s charity in Birmingham. We use the power of learning and music to improve outcomes for children, young people and communities.
This role is responsible for developing, growing and managing digital marketing campaigns across a range of platforms to meet the business needs.
The role is also responsible for developing our digital strategy, PPC campaigns, Search Engine Optimisation, creating rich content, developing landing pages, updating website, and our conversion activity using, for example through emails (via Pardot).
Duties will include:
- Develop and implement appropriate digital and social media strategies to achieve marketing and business growth targets
- Design, plan and implement innovative and effective digital media campaigns in support of and aligned with business development goals
- Establish a strong web presence to boost our brand awareness and ensure we are optimising website content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Development, launch and optimisation of various PPC campaigns, running accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing) including the monitoring of budget and adjusting bids to gain better ROI
- Maintaining and developing partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Develop, plan and execute successful SEO strategies
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Manage, curate, create and publish original, high quality content (e.g. website, landing pages, blogs, press releases, emails and podcasts), using keyword research to inform and guide decisions as to content materials
- Manage conversion activities (e.g. using Pardot)
- Track KPIs to assess performance, pinpoint any issues of over/underperformance and make recommendations for further promotional or remedial action, as appropriate
- Produce regular reports for management (e.g. dashboards on PPC CPLs, traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects) to inform strategic marketing planning and decision making
- Liaise with Marketing Brand Manager to ensure integrated campaigns are developed and brand consistency
- Undertake continuing professional development to ensure we stay up-to-date with digital media developments
- Highly developed interpersonal skills including influencing skills
- Innovative and self-motivated
- Ability to work flexibly and manage own workload, comfortable in being able to be self sufficient
- Confident communicator who builds relationships easily
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Proactive and solution focused
- High level of integrity, honesty and professionalism
- Seek advice and support when necessary
- Due to the nature of the post, the holder may be expected to work flexible hours in order to attend certain company events.
- This post requires an enhanced DBS clearance to be renewed every three years as S4E works closely with children and schools. Other appropriate checks and safeguards may also be required.
- The role will require a highly flexible, innovative approach.
- A full driving licence is required together with access to legal use of a car and insurance appropriate to use the car for business purposes as well as travel to and from work.
how to apply
Please apply with a current CV and covering letter that outlines how your skills and experiences match the job description and person specification.
Applications must include a covering letter that outlines how your skills and experiences match the person spec.
Due to the large number of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all applications received. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but you are very welcome to re-apply at another time.
POST APPLICATIONS TO:
Services For Education
Unit 3 Holt Court
Birmingham Science Park Aston
T: +44 (0)121 366 9950
Please send your CV and a covering letter stating clearly which role(s) you are interested in applying for to: