Our highly experienced music team can provide Music Theory tuition on an individual and group basis in secondary schools.
- Weekly group session (or 1:1) at school lasting 60 minutes
- Pre-school, Lunch or After-school options
- Support for pupils in school as a significant enhancement to studies
- Music Theory significantly contributes to BTEC, GCSE, A Level and instrumental/vocal studies
- Topics covered include: music notation, time and key signatures, scales, intervals, musical expressions, etc.
- All resources (e.g. workbooks and past papers) provided
- Pupils may wish to undertake an examination in Music Theory, which is required for students wishing to undertake an advanced practical Grade examination (Grade 6+). Examination fees not included in the price
For more information, contact us here.
How to Book
When you complete our initial booking form, it will be sent through to our music project lead. They will get in touch with you using the contact details submitted and discuss your requirements, including price, dates and times. When you are happy, the order will become confirmed and your booking will be secured.