In-school training can provide a cost effective and time-efficient means of ensuring your whole governing body is fully up to speed with their key requirements and responsibilities. Our team of Education Advisers are able to deliver a wide range of training and support in your setting.
Session duration and timings can be tailored to fit into your meeting/training schedule, and the team cover a wide range of areas relevant to Governing Bodies, which includes:
- Key Ofsted messages for Governors.
- Safeguarding – the role and requirements of the Governing Body.
- Safer Recruitment.
- Understanding the primary curriculum – Intent, Implementation and Impact.
- Implementing and monitoring statutory relationships and health education.
- Fundamental British Values and SMSC.
- The requirements for Religious Education and Collective Worship.
- Child Sexual Exploitation.
- Effective use and monitoring of pupil premium.
- Reading and using data sets in a primary context.
Our team includes former headteachers and senior leaders, all of whom are experts in their specialist fields.
For more information, please contact us or call 0121 366 9950.
How does pricing work?
Because this offer is bespoke, our prices vary to reflect exactly what you and your school need. However, please see the table below for our indicative structure for 2020/21.