At Services For Education, we provide a wide range of bespoke in-school professional development and training.
We work with your staff to discuss how to identify signs and symptoms of abuse, look at statutory guidance requirements and best practice in responding to disclosure.
This is fully updated to include the latest KCSIE 2023 guidance.
Schools can identify topics which are of relevance to them due to high prevalence in their local area and so longer sessions can be made bespoke to each setting’s individual need.
- Sessions can be a half day or a twilight and cover:
- The difference between “child protection” and “safeguarding”
- Categories and prevalence of abuse
- Noticing signs and symptoms of abuse and neglect
- How to respond to disclosure; reporting, recording and referring
- Current issues of concern
- Safer working practices for all staff
- Responsibilities, both nationally and locally
For more information contact us here or call 0121 366 9950 and ask for a members of the Safeguarding team.
How does pricing work?Because this offer is bespoke, our prices vary to reflect exactly what you and your school need. However, please see the table below for our indicative structure.
|Training Description||Current Pricing|
|Full day (6 hours) bespoke training.||£60 per person with min spend of £1599 (up to 27 people)|
|Half day (3 hours) bespoke training||£30 per person with min spend of £835 (up to 27 people)|
|Short session training (60-90 minute INSET)||£499|
|Daily Rate for Consultancy for Advisers (one to one, or one to two sessions only)||£935|
|½ Daily Rate for Consultancy for Advisers (one to one, or one to two sessions only)||£499|