We work with you to identify signs and symptoms of abuse, look at statutory guidance requirements and best practice in responding to disclosure.
Schools can identify topics which are of relevance to them due to high prevalence in their local area. This approach is bespoke to each setting’s individual need.
Sessions can be a half day or a twilight and cover:
- The difference between “child protection” and “safeguarding”
- Categories and prevalence of abuse
- Noticing signs and symptoms of abuse and neglect
- How to respond to disclosure; reporting, recording and referring
- Current issues for concern
- Safer working practices for all staff
- Responsibilities, both nationally and locally
For more information contact us here or call us on 0121 366 9950.
How does pricing work?
Because this offer is bespoke, our prices vary to reflect exactly what you and your school need. However, please see the table below for our indicative structure for 2019/20.