Services For Education can provide live and inspiring performances at your school, featuring one to four experienced professional music performers.
- 2 x 20 minute, fully Covid-secure, performances within the hour, with time to clear and ventilate the hall between performances
- Optional outside performance if you would prefer
- Bespoke performances agreed with the school subject to availability
- Performances tailored to the age of the audience
- Engaging, culturally relevant, educational and inspiring presentations
- Encourages positive well-being, engagement and listening
- An effective part of a recovery curriculum
- Widest possible range of genres and instruments available – choose from classical, rock and pop, folk, jazz, world music and percussion, strings, brass, woodwind, vocals, guitar, keyboard
For more information, contact us here.
How to Book
When you complete our initial booking form, it will be sent through to our music project lead. They will get in touch with you using the contact details submitted and discuss your requirements, including price, dates and times. When you are happy, the order will become confirmed and your booking will be secured.